Beginner & Returning Player Event

Options
hokker#1570
hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Dont know if this event was activated by mistake or it was planned but since there is no guide about it I'll explain how it works

This event works for new characters created after the update

You'll notice this buff to show you can participate
image.png

Here's the event screen
image.png

Click in this Lotus to get Exp and vitae buffs that last for 30 days or until you reach Level 100 Reawakening 2 and twilight sky level
image.png
image.png

In this tab you complete the tasks to get rewards including 200k reputation for free, you can spend gold to buy the Hero Treasure Key to unlock additional rewards
image.png

Login event giving the city cards as rewards
image.png

Spend gold to get rewards, the first items is a morai weapon(from endless universe) but this can be used at level 1
image.png

The Beginner Shop, just beginners can see this shop, the Hero Treasure Key is bought here
image.png

10 free c pack are available daily
image.png

Returning Player Event is very similar to the Beginner Event but has better rewards
image.png

Post edited by hokker#1570 on

Comments

• meow101
    meow101 Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    On the other servers, was this a temporary event?
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    meow101 wrote: »
    On the other servers, was this a temporary event?

Yes, In PWCN they start this event to beginners every time they release a new server, to returning players the first time they brought this event was in this same expansion and in both cases the event lasts for 30 days
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    Those prices seems insane.
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 65 Arc User
    Options
    How do you unlock the golden reward? Is using the Heroes Key the only option to get it?
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    How do you unlock the golden reward? Is using the Heroes Key the only option to get it?

yes
  • noblesserai#2642
    noblesserai#2642 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    I'm a bit confused regarding the duration of this event. Does the buffs and the event screen disappears after 30 days or when I reach level rb2 lvl 100 ts sky?
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    I'm a bit confused regarding the duration of this event. Does the buffs and the event screen disappears after 30 days or when I reach level rb2 lvl 100 ts sky?

The buffs will disappear after you reach the requirements or when the event ends
    The event screen will disappear when the event ends
  • noblesserai#2642
    Options
    One more question if you don't mind. Do you know the exact date as to when this new and returning player event going to end?
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    One more question if you don't mind. Do you know the exact date as to when this new and returning player event going to end?

It should be a 30 day event, however in the other servers it started to count when you started the event but i'm not sure if you need the key to extend the duration or not
  • noblesserai#2642
    Options
    Oh, what I meant was, if I were to make a new toon in after 3 months for example, will this new/returning player event still exist or not?
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    Oh, what I meant was, if I were to make a new toon in after 3 months for example, will this new/returning player event still exist or not?

no, the event should exists just during 30 days
  • noblesserai#2642
    Options
    I see. Ty.
  • orcephalus#0692
    orcephalus#0692 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Hello.
    For how long does a toon or account have to be inactive to be considered a "returnee"?
    Ty.
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    Hello.
    For how long does a toon or account have to be inactive to be considered a "returnee"?
    Ty.

90 days
  • orcephalus#0692
    orcephalus#0692 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Ty, Hokker. Two more questions: (1) can you be a "returnee" twice(or more) or just once?; and (2) is new player/returnee event a permanent feature to the game?
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    Ty, Hokker. Two more questions: (1) can you be a "returnee" twice(or more) or just once?; and (2) is new player/returnee event a permanent feature to the game?

1. I'm not sure.
    2. In other servers it became a permanente event so I think here in PWI it's permanent too.