Add Class Transfer Item on Boutique

happyyear
happyyear Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello PWI Team,

I would like to ask if you can make a class transfer item which let's you switch from previous class to new class along with gear , so players can swap from their respective class to a desired class they like as some in game have very old class which are not balanced and invited to any dungeons in game and are not given preference.
This would help us be progressive and useful to the community depending on what class is currently needed because the population on some servers are so low and getting a dungeon for some classes are getting so hard and getting a value out in NW or TW or even some dungeons is not working.
If you could make this item which can transfer existing class from one class to another, it would be of much help as sky level's, start charts, war cards and even glyph will retain and this will make many players happy of course at the cost of a price in boutique with an item limited to 2 per account or 1 per account each year.
I also have added an attachment on how it would help the company and players with some more idea's....have a look through and let me know your thought's.p2evdpx1qz7n.jpg