PWCN Skill Update Translation (November 2022)

Options
hokker#1570
hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
*ΨTide of Flame (golden Glyph) The cooldown time of ΨMurderous Indulgence is reduced by 1.0 seconds per use of this skill.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
*ΣWaxing Crescent -50% channel time

image.png
image.png
image.png

Wildwalker's Heavenly Chasm, Edgerunner's Shield of Halo and Seeker's Edged Blur will consider the target Defense Level

Post edited by hokker#1570 on

Comments

• sakti#1598
    sakti#1598 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options

image.png

Are you writing that the seeker's skill sacrificial slash will have a dodge negative effects that overwrites the dodge of Blade Affinity.
    And the tidal on Blade Affinity overwrites tidal on sacrificial slash? And the main question is: now sakri has two levels, will tidal appear on them in the update or will you need to upgrade a new level of skill?
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    sakti#1598 wrote: »

image.png

Are you writing that the seeker's skill sacrificial slash will have a dodge negative effects that overwrites the dodge of Blade Affinity.
    And the tidal on Blade Affinity overwrites tidal on sacrificial slash? And the main question is: now sakri has two levels, will tidal appear on them in the update or will you need to upgrade a new level of skill?
    yes, I watched a video of the new dungeon, The dodge effect from 6 seconds(Blade Afinity) turned into 2 seconds after he used the skill.(the same happens with ulti lv3, I could test in a test server some time ago) and it's not a new level, just a change in the existing skill

• sakti#1598
    sakti#1598 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Options
    yes, I watched a video of the new dungeon, The dodge effect from 6 seconds(Blade Afinity) turned into 2 seconds after he used the skill.(the same happens with ulti lv3, I could test in a test server some time ago) and it's not a new level, just a change in the existing skill

It seems that developers in China listen to what players write to them in Chinese chats?
    How can I write to Chinese who are engaged in changing the skills of seekers to remove this abomination from the skill?
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • hokker#1570
    Options
    sakti#1598 wrote: »

It seems that developers in China listen to what players write to them in Chinese chats?
    How can I write to Chinese morons who are engaged in changing the skills of seekers to remove this abomination from the skill?

Sometimes, there was a thread in the forum when they released the changes, players had one week to give a feedback. However sometimes they don't care to the people, monkey is an example of this, many people begged for them to not change the petrification buff but they ignored
  • tristana#3241
    tristana#3241 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Where is this update?!
  • whoknows#5293
    whoknows#5293 Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    hard to say cuz its pwi but should be here in 3-6months ish