How do I just delete the quest COMPLETELY.

t2seal
t2seal Posts: 5 Arc User
I cannot get rid of the npcs following me a deer, hercules and anthor character, I am sick and tired of trying, How do I just delete the quest all together. It is not worth doing. HELP

Comments

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    That quest is from the new Hero Saga questline i presume.
    They made it so you cannot trash it.
    Did you complete it?

Best thing to do is send a ticket to support,
    explain your problem and let them try reset the whole quest or delete the quest if u completed the quest saga.

https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/

Hope that helps.

Have a nice day!
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    There is no need to delete the quest.
    Let's say you do the barbarian quest. At the point of the skeleton you stay in the air. The quest cannot continue and you can't delete the quest. Just go to the robot npc nearby and by a skeletton, move to the previous location and don't fly. Once you throw the item you can continue the questlist.
    Also during the veno quest: once visiting the land via the dead npc AND you are a low lvl toon you need to be moving if you want to kill the mobx. Fyb part: if you didn't to RB2: fly over the mountain and you will enter the RB2 instance. Finally visiting Wenham on a low lvl toon.
  • t2seal
    I am stuck with the celestial giant hercules, yeona and a whitetail deer following me around when I am in arch. they disappear when I go t any other location. I cannot get rid of them or the quest. Why can a progammer no get rid of them??? I have no way of continuing the quest there is no path to follow. Here is what I see : Main: Select 1: Finding the chest: Following the clues on the script { which I no longer have ) Find the chest on the continent ( no clue where that is now ) Items required: Mysterious stuff (0/1) That is it no way to complete no way to delete. And absolutly ZERO help from GMs. I have been playing on PWI for many years. invested thousands of hours and many dollars in PWI, why can I not get this resolved??
  • t2seal
    plushie666 wrote: »
    That quest is from the new Hero Saga questline i presume.
    They made it so you cannot trash it.
    Did you complete it?

Best thing to do is send a ticket to support,
    explain your problem and let them try reset the whole quest or delete the quest if u completed the quest saga.

https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/

Hope that helps.

Have a nice day!

I tried that did not work asked them to reset I would like to complete but if cannot complet I wanted them to delete it, They told me some mumbo jumbo about what to do, but no clear way to do it. So here I am stuck with it. NOT HAPPY HERE
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    So my only conclusion is that t2seal never read quests and never actually played beginner quests. But don't worry. Once you are followed by the deer just go to the "star" island near City of the Lost. Dig the chest. Now you can click on the coördinaties" to fly to the sunflowers. Play a little game and dig another chest (near the giant apes there are more sunflowers). Go to Etherblade and dig another chest. Walk outside Etherblade, talk to Dizzy, swim to the other side and click a few times on the npc. Voila! your deer is gone. Bad part: this quest will take some time. Good part: you can do all kinds of RL stuff while your PWI character is moving towards the sunflowers or towards Etherblade.