I didnt have the time to test it out.
  • cryofsky
    cryofsky Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Wiz code is 6236
  • leh0808
    leh0808 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    what is the code for sky level quest chain?
  • venoxxx
    venoxxx Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Unable to tame Huggy Hares on Veno hero quest.
  • venoxxx
    Options
    Does anyone remember the code for the WIldwalker chest quest line?
  • seko#7291
    seko#7291 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Coordinates for finding the chest quest?
  • venoxxx
    Options
    the code for the chest
  • venodevil
    venodevil Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Is the Tech Hero saga chain also Broken? I'm stuck at Secret#3. I cannot find the chest at Milky way falls in Heaven.
  • wytfyr
    wytfyr Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    seko#7291 wrote: »
    Coordinates for finding the chest quest?

I havent it yet either
  • venodevil
    venodevil Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    yes the coords for the chest near Milky way falls. I searched all over the falls and the surrounding area

• butterflydream26
    butterflydream26 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    venoxxx wrote: »

I'm having this same issue. I have tried trashing the quest and picking it back up several times and it still doesn't work.
  • tibli
    tibli Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    venodevil wrote: »
    yes the coords for the chest near Milky way falls. I searched all over the falls and the surrounding area

The chest is in Etherblade near the waterfall
  • gabb13
    gabb13 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    any1 know the coords for love letter in new map?
  • r3ddr4g0n3ss
    r3ddr4g0n3ss Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Is the Tech Hero saga chain also Broken? I'm stuck at Secret#3. I cannot find the chest at Milky way falls in Heaven.

It's the waterfall in Etherblade.
  • r3ddr4g0n3ss
    r3ddr4g0n3ss Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options

I'm having this same issue. I have tried trashing the quest and picking it back up several times and it still doesn't work.

The quest isn't broken anymore since they did maintenance.
  • mefond
    mefond Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options

dont hit the hares, just let the bramble get its hp down to at least half - you will then be able to tame it
  • mefond
    mefond Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    cswhy wrote: »
    Anyone gathered any of these so far?

finished BM, Barb and Veno. Completely stuck on Secret 1 for Tech. Can figure out the clue to find the chest
  • tinyone#6983
    tinyone#6983 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    In the Tech Saga I can not get past Finding the Chest in Secret 1. I can not claim chest and I also can not trash quest to do again. I’ve had the deer following me for the last week. Anyone else have this issue with it?
  • psybob
    psybob Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    In the Tech Saga I can not get past Finding the Chest in Secret 1. I can not claim chest and I also can not trash quest to do again. I’ve had the deer following me for the last week. Anyone else have this issue with it?

If you follow the path to the south you see sunflowers and the chest. You don't need to run far since it's next to the camp.
  • veepw
    veepw Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    > @psybob said:
    > If you follow the path to the south you see sunflowers and the chest. You don't need to run far since it's next to the camp.

I've been running around with the deer all week also, I have no clue where I got the quest so I don't know where to look for anything at lol. Can anyone give coords (even if theyre just where the last quest was taken?)
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    Options
    veepw wrote: »
    > @psybob said:
    > If you follow the path to the south you see sunflowers and the chest. You don't need to run far since it's next to the camp.

I've been running around with the deer all week also, I have no clue where I got the quest so I don't know where to look for anything at lol. Can anyone give coords (even if theyre just where the last quest was taken?)

followed the pad near City of the Dreaming Cloud, thanks bob.
    As for veepw: it's in 552, 371. Not so far from the 2 monkey npcs
  • veepw
    veepw Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    > @psybob said:

I must be doing something wrong then lol. On two characters, I'm unable to dig that chest.
    That's for this clue, right? I've searched like all around that area, and the area that the quest popped up in (417, 795) and haven't found anything I can actually dig.
    2xyp8h0ctrch.png
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    Options

Pick up a very low level pet from a cat shop. Let it do the damage
  • loyuo#4892
    loyuo#4892 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    > @psybob said:

I must be doing something wrong then lol. On two characters, I'm unable to dig that chest.
    That's for this clue, right? I've searched like all around that area, and the area that the quest popped up in (417, 795) and haven't found anything I can actually dig.
    2xyp8h0ctrch.png

do you found it,got the same problem too
  • newcommer#8979
    newcommer#8979 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    that mentioned chest isn't near the river (from your screenshot)but near the sunflowers. If you actually read the info given by the npc of given from the note in your bag you will have a hint (and a crappy story lol). If I see your screenshot I'm thinking of the chest in Etherblade. Need to dig that and walk to the lake near Etherblade.
  • qwertydict
    qwertydict Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    first chest coordinate 333, 679
  • kit#5663
    kit#5663 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Sorry for offtop but does anyone know how to complete the Eternal Love quest in barb saga?
  • serpent1968
    serpent1968 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Can any tell me please on the PW Hero Saga quest Technician Atiya quest after you talk to drunken warrior Kyocho the quest disappears and I do not know where go next? Nothing in main quest and nothing in find quest.
  • lissanlitt
    lissanlitt Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Can any tell me please on the PW Hero Saga quest Technician Atiya quest after you talk to drunken warrior Kyocho the quest disappears and I do not know where go next? Nothing in main quest and nothing in find quest.