Update Settings Error

darkmortal665
darkmortal665 Posts: 43 Arc User
Open Arc > Select PWI > Click Play > Patcher Launches with "Update Settings".
Patch Server [EN]Patch-1 and [EN]Patch-2
Automatically Update Client
Manually Select Server
Download by using F2SP

I've selected both servers, tried selecting and unselecting 1, 2 or all of the options. No matter what I click CONFIRM or CANCEL, "Update Settings" always errors "Please select an update server".

I've played PWI before, years ago and briefly returned a month or 2 ago on a new PC with no issues. I only played long enough to run around a little, check my inventory and run to the bank to check it. I couldn't find enough interest to continue playing so eventually I ended up uninstalling PWI and Arc, but now I figured I'd try out the new classes so I downloaded and installed Arc again only to run into this. I've tried browsing here to find a fix and haven't had any luck.

Comments

• darkmortal665
    darkmortal665 Posts: 43 Arc User
    Found the previous Arc installer so I deleted the current. I installed the previous which allowed me to run a client version verification for PWI and it updated from there so my issue has been resolved. That led me to not being able to log into the game though, it would "attempt" and result to "disconnecting from the server". Since PWI was updated, I went ahead and updated Arc back to the current version, restarted PWI and it logged me in immediately. Hope this helps anyone else.
  • greatscroll
    greatscroll Posts: 1 Arc User
    I’m having this issue please HELP