ARC cards

alyciana
alyciana Posts: 10 Arc User
Are there any stores that still sell ARC cards?

Comments

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    i never heard of those or what they do, so i guess not.

But if you wanna charge, you can always buy paysafe cards.

These work perfectly and can be bought in alot of stores these days.
  • jadvr6
    jadvr6 Posts: 7 Arc User
    You can maybe find them at larger stores, Wal-Mart or such that have hundreds of gift card options. However, they normally stock based on demand and how much they make from the cards, and I doubt they make much of anything from Arc cards.
  • chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    Arc cards can be bought online but are (I think) only available for people i n the US, Canada and Mexico. Just open your browser, go to Google or any other search engine and search for "Arc Cards PWI". Not sure if you ger a card or an e-mail (which you need to print if you give it away). But for PWI it's better to look at the following page:
    https://arcgames.com/fr/games/pwi/news/detail/1084020-free-mmorpg-perfect-world-international-pwe-pre-paid-cards. I can't see PWE's store location (https://billing.perfectworld.com/faq/store) but maybe you still can.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    It's been a while since I bought a card but I certainly have bought one in the US in the last year or so. Only I forgot what store it was that I bought it from...I would assume Target and other such stores might carry them.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • mrvinni#2802
    mrvinni#2802 Posts: 2 New User
    The ARC is a credit card-sized plastic card issued by the Home Office to individuals who claim asylum. It contains information about the holder's identity or claimed identity although it is not evidence of identity. by . You are not required to get a new card. Your existing ARC has no expiry date and will remain valid for the length of your Asylum claim