[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 3/8/22

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 3/8/22 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 3/9/22 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 3/9/22 - 08:00 * UTC 3/9/22 - 07:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com

Comments

• obielle
    Also as a heads up, there will be daylight savings maint this Sunday (the 13th) for the US.

• fantasyblazin4e
    fantasyblazin4e Posts: 1 Arc User
    When we going to see force log back ? this starting over from the arc page takes time and is a pain in the butt.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    6gjxWEr.jpg
    What is going on ? Every time I click something bunch of task text mesage comes up. à
    Edit: I have Monkey and Veno, they both get messages, But the Psy and Mystic don'T, idk if it'S related
    Edit 2 : So I started a HS on my Psy, and the messages started popping, so it is related to the Homestead.
    My noob Mystic still has no message.
    Post edited by technoplume3 on
  • obielle
    edited March 2022
    6gjxWEr.jpg
    What is going on ? Every time I click something bunch of task text mesage comes up. à
    Edit: I have Monkey and Veno, they both get messages, But the Psy and Mystic don'T, idk if it'S related
    Edit 2 : So I started a HS on my Psy, and the messages started popping, so it is related to the Homestead.
    My noob Mystic still has no message.

That is an absolutely bizarre bug. It appears to be dumping some quest data for Homestead collection quests, but for the life of me I don't know why. I've sent in a ticket but my information is probably limited. Is this only triggering for you once after logging in after the maint? I couldn't get it to trigger again after I relogged. I didn't completely log out, though.

EDIT: Found that it does indeed trigger more than once using different methods. Interestingly enough, I also managed to trigger it upon entering FB79 with the monster kill quest. I've been updating my ticket on this as I find more information.
    Post edited by obielle on