So we are not going to talk about people getting gear/items out of the blue??

hi everyone,

so people getting gear from somewhere and most of the time right after maintenance (we all know where im going with this) but i dont want to say directly because i dont want the thread closed.

We are all just accepting this?? Like how many people in this game are actually playing it legit? People bot, ****, get gold through brasil or turkey and all other stuff i dont even know about. But the biggest issue is people getting gear for free. Which i am sure of is illegal. Or at least some kind of scam that isn't allowed.

It's kind of smart when you think about it. Give certain amount of people god gear, watch the rest of the server try to compete with the spending. The people that get it for free will never rat you out. And you make ALOT of money cuz the whole server is trying to catch up so charging thousands during a promo.

so i will ask you. Why is this not a bigger topic? Why do you accept this happening? Do you not care or are you also benefiting from it so you just ignore the issue? For the peopel that still charge, why do you charge even though the biggest names in your server probably get the gear for free.

Comments

• xxslackerzxx
    xxslackerzxx Posts: 2 Arc User
    Proof? I've seen this mentioned but never seen anything to make me believe it
  • merrylcopy
    merrylcopy Posts: 4 Arc User
    what proof do you expect? like the people gonna show their tickets and admit it? you have to use common sense and do the math.

the method is always the same, they lie to the support, claiming they NPCed or accidently picked the wrong kind of item, then try to get a replacement for something they never owned.

this includes but isnt limited to G17.3 armor mats, g17 s5 weapon, +12 tome, moonlight crystals and the very (in)famous g18 weapon on TI server.

still laughing about that red mapled DA psy that had to forge a fake screeshot with MSPaint, that shows the elder shouting his +12 refine, when it never actually happened and even his own guild members called it BS.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    I reported this 2days ago, strange its not blocked by now...

Sounds like fake news to me, thats my opinion.

If these roumors are true, i expect people getting these benefits banned.
    Because me and more people spend alot in this game and dont deserve this cr ap.

We got to be treated equal as costumers, no mather how much we pay!

But again its seems unlikely, please provide public proof then maybe we can move on to fix this problem.

Otherwise i want this thread to be closed down ASAP !
  • merrylcopy
    merrylcopy Posts: 4 Arc User
    plushie666 wrote: »
    I reported this 2days ago, strange its not blocked by now...

Sounds like fake news to me, thats my opinion.

Otherwise i want this thread to be closed down ASAP !

sums up the community right now, nothing more to add...
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    Yep, it does happen. I know plenty of people who got endgame shts for free.
  • puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 84 Arc User
    GM can only give people gear under special circumstances.
    GM can only replace gear or if crafted the wrong piece of gear they will give you the correct one but you must trash the other(Most people don't).
  • cherybomb8
    cherybomb8 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Some have just started saving for it the day it was released and worked on it 4 hours a day until they got it done. Others who put in less time or money see that as impossibly quick.
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    aww come on guys you all know that before the bh/active points got reworked they paid for r9 gears/etc lol..people were making billions off alts with the arena method..
  • akemaa#4373
    akemaa#4373 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Free s3 G17 gears plus +12 tomes and much more that people getting while everyone else is behind that's fairness xd
  • fartstain#0780
    fartstain#0780 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I highly doubt that as from my own experiences dealing with support they can only send you items they are allotted as techs. I’ve only ever had items sent to my mailbox like an item from a code would. I don’t think they have g18 gear just lying around that they can send to you. Yes, I’ve been one of those gullible players who thought people were generally good and believed that everyone got their gear from playing the game or cashing, but I know there are scams out there and people taking advantage of glitches or bugs. It comes with the territory on games that are old like this though. PWI is notorious for having things be broken at launch, and then never bothering to fix them. (That damn bridge in warsong comes to mind.) And so I’m sure there are little known glitches like unbinding things or this or that that most of us are just not privy to. it’s going to happen, I just don’t believe whole pieces of g18 gear are materializing from the mailbox because people lied to support. Support staff ARE able to see event logs, after all. My 2 cents.
  • kittythecat2013
    kittythecat2013 Posts: 55 Arc User
    I'm not saying it is impossible to get cheat.

That said. I know people who deals in the billions of coins daily, have stacks of 999 big notes and prepare for updates a year early just because they are certain to come out every 6 to 24 months.
    Just having billions worth of items on the buy side of the shop.
    Flipping Paramount, Emperor, Zenith Skulls etc with 20~50% profit margin and impressively enough people concede such levels of loss deals all the time.

Some people think they will reach their goals soon enough just farming some things routinely.
    UP 2m, NW 30m, TT2, trials, dailies and boom! time is up, sleep time, tomorrow it all repeats.
    They do little to no deals and don't invest on a Shop and just make under 2 billion a month.

Then there are those with some experience coding minimal bots to solo UP, IBU, TT2 bosses with the press of a button for millions of profit a pop.
    Not to mention items.

You lack the time and energy to do all 16 dailies everyday for 6 months.
    They don't miss a day when bots do it all with missing a step and they just sit down to actually play and chat and have fun.
    Hell.. They don't even open packs manually.

I once saw a screenshot of one of those guys with about 30 different bots for each thing he wants to do.
    Wanna refine to +9 with mirages? run a bot
    Wanna run 10 alts to jump maps in NW and melee NPCs? run the other bot
    Wanna have your 10 alts inside Trials to leech stuff? run that other bot.

In the end they are the first to complete Top Tier Gears fully +12 +JOSD +NP ra2 etc etc...
    The speed is so incredible that thinking something at the GM level happened is perfectly reasonable.
    But not absolutely necessary.