Is 3v3 6v6 and the Chrono Hunt ever going to get fixed?

This being down has seriously set me back on my characters time line and was wondering if maybe we can get an answer from the gms about when its going to be fixed.

Comments

• monkey905#9955
    monkey905#9955 Posts: 12 Arc User
    It works on DA and it seems they are letting DA catch up on Arena stuff before fixing it for us. Rly stupid, but ye...
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    No, makes no sense to make Da "catch up" on arena because they had arena just as long as the other servers. Also ti can also do arena on their first slot atm.
    I could maybe understand it if it was Chronohunt only for Da for a bit but that doesnt work for any server now.

They are not working on fixing it. Every time i sent in a ticket they seem to be unaware of it and will "look into it", only to forget about it again / brush it off.
  • monkey905#9955
    monkey905#9955 Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @kuglepen said:
    > No, makes no sense to make Da "catch up" on arena because they had arena just as long as the other servers. Also ti can also do arena on their first slot atm.
    > I could maybe understand it if it was Chronohunt only for Da for a bit but that doesnt work for any server now.
    >
    > They are not working on fixing it. Every time i sent in a ticket they seem to be unaware of it and will "look into it", only to forget about it again / brush it off.

Facts I have done the same thing, sendt in multiple tickets, but no proper respond