[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 1/4/22

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 1/4/22 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 1/5/22 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 1/5/22 - 08:00 * UTC 1/5/22 - 07:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
​​

This week's question:
It's 2022! How many times have you accidentally written 2021 this year? :D

For my answer - none yet! But I did write 1/4/24 while I was typing up this maint thread, thankfully caught myself before posting haha. I'm checking the dates 10 times now to make sure they're right :s
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com

Comments

• vang02
    vang02 Posts: 32 Arc User
    2x was not turned back on after the latest maint even if on news it was supposed to be still on till the 11th
  • venodevil
    venodevil Posts: 10 Arc User
    Is it going to be turned back on?

To celebrate New Year's Eve, Treasure Seeking Bonus Event, Boosts & Adventure Kingdom are now active!
    *** x3 EXP & x2 Drops/Money ***
    Start: 12/29/2021 After Maintenance
    End: 1/11/2022 11:00PM Server Time
  • obielle
    Saw this a little late. It does look like they turned it back on recently though because I'm seeing 3x exp/2x drops in the server list.

• gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    [post removed]

If you mean [some other game] : computer says NO PWI!
    Of course people play different games but there are also different forums. :D

Post edited by obielle on
  • obielle
    Yeah I got no idea what that was about so I removed the post haha.