Wildwalker - Yay or Nay?

What do you guys think it's going to be like? Only videos I've found are from PWCN but that's a maxxed out devil stone toon one-shotting a bunch of (I assume) gearless alts. Not sure it's going to turn out that impressive in an equal fight. Looking at the skills, that's a toolkit for a serenity brawler I'd say. Then again, you need to do quite a bit more than a BM to get a stun that's worse than Roar of Pride so I dunno...

Comments

• gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    I've already seen people's alts (or new mains) that did RB2 + good endlevel gear with all sockets filled. So what do I think about it? For now: Nay. Some people sure are addicted to PWI but they can still be killed.
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    from my few times playing the class..NAY..its jsut another class banging away spamming ****..really nothing useful of a class imo..its jsut a new class for a old game and for the people who jsut have cash/dont give a ****/or just saved a ton of coin from the bh glitch to play around with.

This game is just a closet being stuffed with new junk..same closet...its full and outdated..game is like adding led lights in a ford pinto.

your just playing a new toon..same game..same junk,same afk,same dailies,lots missing from this game..jsut make a new pw game