a little reminder ....

the year of 2021 is almost over and like every year the blessing codes will run out ... i hope they will give us a new blessing code in 2022 before April 1st if game will be still alive ....

beside that new blessing code why did we get the whole year only 1 code for the summer/winter time change not even when the monkey update been dropping we get a code for some event gold and few avatars ....

a other point since the last 2 updates the player base drooped hard any info if they march at least 2 server together ?
i dont want to really start to write cause 99% of the ppl know the problems overall any mod got even the lowest info if anybody even care?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    We'll make sure to give the staff a poke in the hopes we get blessing codes in time next year, but not guaranteed we'll get them right away...

For the lack of codes, I'd say it's partially due to a lack of community manager. I think they were the ones who would push codes back in the days but now there's nobody around to do that. At maximum we get DST codes (not always it appears) and the occasional codes when an update drops.

As for servers merging, staff have said they are not planning on doing a server merge. Either way, I don't think they would actually notify us mods before the player base if they planned on it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com