Game problem

Options
Hello,

I am writing regarding the game and what is happening to it.

Maybe at first I will refer to the gold and silver currency, just as in China it was added to limit the use of bots to farm gold coins, so on our server it has caused a huge problem in getting gold coins, in this game with us a few thousand people do not play. Just like before you could get gold coins from bh using side accounts, now the increase in difficulty has caused a decrease in getting gold. That is why we now have a supply of game currency, fewer people want to buy it because fewer people have the money to buy it.

As for the new 4/1/2 TT system and dungeons now everyone has one time access. It now takes several months to get new armor and not everyone can even make those TTs. The entry requirements are also greatly exaggerated, finding 10 people willing to open in this game is sometimes not that easy, and you guys are digging holes under us instead of helping us. Banning for multi-accounts is simply exaggerated, because the community is small and even in China people are not banned for this, which is ironic at all. We have to spend a lot of our time sometimes to find people for dungeons. I understand that you want us to just stand afk in one place and wait for some miracle.

Can't you guys do a North Realm crossover, it would liven up the game in terms of pvp.
Or just as a larger group, point out their mistakes. Because if only one person sends them something, they will just ignore it. And if there would be even 50 people who would send the same ticket, they would do something