[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 11/16/21

Options
obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 11/16/21 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 11/17/21 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 11/17/21 - 08:00 * UTC 11/17/21 - 07:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com

Comments

• midnightstarrz
    midnightstarrz Posts: 81 Arc User
    Options
    Servers went down at 22:00 server time an hour early? what happened??
  • raymond#5760
    raymond#5760 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Any info bout this maintenance? Cuz it start an hour early.
  • halziel#9752
    halziel#9752 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Oh maint already? Hm.
  • azra#6116
    azra#6116 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    Some big update,already dling :#
  • lanamark61#2106
    lanamark61#2106 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    update took about 2 hours to get done but still cant get in game
  • shaibya#9251
    shaibya#9251 Posts: 75 Arc User
    Options
    Welp.......that's not looking too good....and no news up on it yet either.....as soon as it started updating this file I figured it probably was this update coming :/ I had hoped it would be put off a little longer but I guess not xD
  • fillecool226
    fillecool226 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    Wildwalker is there guys!!!
  • azra#6116
    azra#6116 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    Well,monkey intro and log in screen,looks like Apes activated :)

• harrycao#4561
    harrycao#4561 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Please charge promo.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    If it is a content update we where not made aware.

Thanks.​​
  • mikotosuoh#5861
    mikotosuoh#5861 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Options
    im assuming the monkey king patch just went live due to the screen changes n what not sooooooooo - i think the patch includes the new class - the new arch invasion event - the new instance change update with keys and the possible MBH glitch fix

Charge promo should also happen alot with x2 due to the new classes n sht :(
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 81 Arc User
    Options
    well my attendance is screwd up for the year now. says i didnt sign in any days this month now
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Options
    This is why this game needs a GM or at least someone who can give info..
    Its literally the only game in existance that doesnt give any information on maintenences or patches when they happen.
    If the wukong class is out already, it shows how desperate PWI are to keep this version of the game alive by just flooding it with CN content in the hopes to keep it active. Most likely will be chock full of bugs too as it hasn't had the time to be properly incorporated and game played.

I personally don't think it is and hoping its just a patch to fix all the sh*tty glitches and bugs in the game albeit, it's years too late and the damage has already been done.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • francismark#9723
    francismark#9723 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    A big update as this without announcement? Logging off last night thinking it was just gonna be a normal maintenance, and waking up to this. When I played PW PH, GMs gave a 3-1 month heads up for an update. This is just ridiculous. I'd assumed the Monkey update would arrive at least early December, but PWI dropped this bomb so surprisingly--it's just unprofessional. I mean, everyone's looking forward to it, but dang. . . new player here and this is just mind blowing. You owe us a DST code, too, which you've been giving in the past 3 years (I did my research). Anyway, enjoy everyone.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yeahhhhh I didn't expect the update was coming today :| I was definitely expecting another week or two at least. Oh well...I guess we've got a bunch of work to do.

I've put up the update thread for reporting bugs and whatnot: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1211284/fall-content-update-the-good-the-bad-and-the-broken-bugs
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    Well.. desperate times require desperate measures I suppose. This game has been exploited and broken for far too long. A massive influx of content to hide the flaws isn't going to fix PWI or get it active again. This will just make it worse. Everything is now almost cash shop exclusive.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    valdisman wrote: »
    Well.. desperate times require desperate measures I suppose. This game has been exploited and broken for far too long. A massive influx of content to hide the flaws isn't going to fix PWI or get it active again. This will just make it worse. Everything is now almost cash shop exclusive.

I'm afraid you are so correct about the cash shop thing. They have broken many things again with this update, shut down some things we all liked, added things everyone I have talked to hate, and "fixed" things that weren't broken.