Waiting for next UPDATE

when will we have next BIG UPDATE and change BH on mainland back to BH AEU, EU , ( AEU and EU need to be change to usefull Instance again when we not need skill book anymore the EXP is ok for AEU but EU need need aswell a change too and mabye our FACTION BASE could be more fun if we had it like Homestead where we could build our own BASE so every base will be diffrent mabye Developers could change AEU / EU to Faction Base mats farming to build the base up as we want it ,

any more ideas is welcome dont be negative

Comments

• gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    We don't need skillbooks? Lol, on my server people still sell skillbooks for 5kk or more.

The only shortage is money for people who don't want to use 3 credit cards and don't have anything to sell. My idea: lowbies should also earn some (gold)coins during bh quests so they can finally buy the skillbooks that people try to sell.
  • magusdark
    magusdark Posts: 19 Arc User
    We don't need skillbooks? Lol, on my server people still sell skillbooks for 5kk or more.

That's called a scam :D and people who do it are either unaware (unlikely) or gross. Maybe when people who, like many of us, leave game for long periods and return, those players are unaware that books no longer are required to learn the available skills in the R menu. You still have to craft primal books with bloods and such, and boundary skills come when you reach the requirements. But yeah, those books from EU, AEU and midlands dungeons are useless now. Sell them to a merchant.
  • poomeister#0539
    poomeister#0539 Posts: 9 Arc User
    faction base are kinda useless really.Over priced items,majority of the stuff no one uses...most just try or keep them open because of a guild/guild leaders investment.Top tier guilds get top benefits of it,but a joe joe smoe guild why even have one.