Pious sky chain quest broken

yoow
yoow Posts: 4 Arc User
I recently reached Pious 1 on veno and was expecting to have the story quest continuously until killing Mathilda as I had on cleric not too long ago. However, the quests stopped when I was PS1 with about 80%. Nothing in find quest, nothing missed when tracing back. I am currently trying to get to PS2 and see if anything new pops up, however, if I click on Quests - Boundary, Pious Sky is lightened up as if I have new quests to do there, but when I open it up the first quest line is completed and all the others are greyed out. Tried to press on Resume Quest but it wouldn’t work, no matter the location (normal map, Neverfall). Is there a chance I missed any other requirements? Level? White quest? Help :(

Comments

• meow101
    meow101 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Are you in human or fox mode? Try human form if you haven't already. What is your current life level?
  • yoow
    Always in human form. Been a couple of days so not a “relog” kind of fix either.
    I’m sorry, “life level”?
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I think they're referring to your current level (not historical levels). I know for the Pious Sky quest chain, some requirements do look at your current level and don't care what your highest level is. For example, my Stormbringer was 105/104/101 (current level being 101) and she could not get the Pious Sky quests because she needed a current level of 102.

I haven't checked the later requirements for the quest chain. Could you tell me the name of the quest you cannot get?
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • yoow
    OH!
    105/103/101. I will try to get to PS2 as well as 102 on char to see if anything pops up..
    I have completed:
    Pious Sky: Visit Castellan (first Pious sky quest chain from list, shows as completed)
    Next quest chain under (greyed out):
    Pious Sky: Encamp in Nicada
  • yoow
    YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT!

I did toads to get 102 and now I can continue the quest line.

THANK YOU!!!!