Auto-Cultivation | More Options

Options
vyzt#2309
vyzt#2309 Posts: 12 Arc User
I doubt any PW employees pay attention to suggestions anymore let alone the forums in general but I just wanted to voice out my idea in what I think could be improve on the Auto-Cultivation system.

1. Add a sub-option or a checkbox in the auto-cultivation menu where the Enable (None, All Items, Silver Coins) option is located. In said checkbox, there are 2 options for players to choose from, [option 01]: Pick Up or [option 02]: Pick Up All. Of course, if the player doesn't meet the requirement to use the Pick Up All, they wouldn't be able to use it.
  2. Add an option called Focus (or any name that fits) and right beside that, there will a scroll down menu just like the Enable option and in that menu contains 2 list for players to choose, [option 01]: Items or [option 02]: Monsters. What this option does is to whether the character will immediately pick the drops after it kills the target or it will continue to kill all the targets before picking the drops which is currently the default right now.

Looking forward what you guys think about these 2 suggestions of mine.

Auto-Cultivation | More Options 0 votes

Suggestion #1 is a good idea.
0%
Suggestion #2 is a good idea.
0%
Both suggestions are good ideas.
0%
Neither are good ideas.
0%
I don't really care.
0%