[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 9/28/21

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited October 2021 in Official Announcements
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.
Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 9/28/21 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 9/29/21 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 9/29/21 - 08:00 * UTC 9/29/21 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
​​

Probably that time of month (year?) again to start taking in player questions.

What questions would you like to ask the GMs?

Keep in mind the following:
• Questions that aren't constructive will not be passed on or asked.
• Tickets and personal questions in natures of bans etc will not be asked or answered.
• Questions that can be answered by the mod team will be answered where possible.
• Some questions might not be able to be answered by the GM team due to NDAs in effect.

Also, I know there has been the subject of gold-related stuff which I plan to ask about in the player questions but probably won't be able to share the response because of the nature of the subject.
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• jessica#0563
    jessica#0563 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Clerics are broken in 1v1 they can seal of god u and it stuns and seals u for 15 sec to 20 sec then u cant even skill or move nothing then be4 it is over they chro stun u and u still cant move none of these share cd. so a cleric can just spam them both till ur dead. u cant do nothing . not even a genie skill can break this. please fix this, cd needs to be taken to 8 sec to 10 sec not 15 to 20 and its like always 20 sec to. and the two skills needs to share same cd
  • candiiie
    candiiie Posts: 28 Arc User
    When will PWI ever put new fashion on sale in boutique? There has been a bunch of fashion available in Codex and in-game files for years now. It seems like it only gets updated every expansion, which is every 6-8 months or so.

It would be nice if we could have a "Fashion Week" like previous years where they put new and old things for sale. I'm sure it would boost some activity as it's one of the things keeping a lot of people in the game. I personally think a lot of us would appreciate that.