NR Events

Options
fuseekayme
fuseekayme Posts: 38 Arc User
Just a discussion for some people that can't make it to NR events because they live in a different country and work on day's the event is done. I live in Australia and I work from 6a.m-3p.m (or even later depending on how busy it is). In that time while im at work all the events occur in game e.i NW, Friday Night Tournament, Collosium Fights, All the Nothern Realm event's which I can't attend to give me points nor those nr items to level my chart, by any chance the dev's or gm's see's this and make a discussion out of it? Kinda frustrating that too many people are at level 100 while others don't even make it past level 40 because we can't attend any of it. It's called PWI not PWA (perfect world america). Be mindful of the timezones of other people playing it and actually giving them something. Im running out of NW tokens because your xNW is 3am for on a monday and your nw for me is tuesday 12 noon till 2 pm (same as wednesday) which im at work. Unless I want to take a day off work, quit my job or not sleep before work the only options i'm currently facing is to let someone log me in or just play the game without the 105 nw buff and remain low level nr chart until i get enough from some of the weekend days off that i actually have to finally let me level them once every couple of months while others will have it already maxxed out 5 star on all stats.

Thank You in advance if you guys do actually do something about this