Options
dingle#3392
dingle#3392 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
first issue : whenever i get dc or one of my friends does we are unable to log in back because our usernames do not seem to work and the only way to log back in is via ARC using email so we cant make use of Force log... is there any fix for this because i see no compatibility between ARC and pwi Client it's either fix the username problem or make it so the use of ARC is by choice and make the pwi client seperate again.....

ps: if anyone has a fix for this plz answer ty.

Comments

• rtmira
    rtmira Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Options
    It's ARC. When you log in it's a matter of time when you see a blue bar at the top of the ARC window.

Then there is another thing: a dc in PWI means you need to wait for a file to start (see elsewhere in this forum). Only after closing that file you are able to start again. That's unless the server didn't had it's signal that your account is offline. Waiting is the only solution there. There is no need to fix Arc fot this. We will get Passport one day so we need to cross our fingers and hope they know how to write good code.
  • puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Restart Your pc or reset arc and relog into arc main page and wait 5min before going into the game. They also have no intention of going back to the regular username and password system. Keep an eye out on the Pwi passport system might solve the whole force log or not.