Homestead Plant quests

caoticdemon
caoticdemon Posts: 53 Arc User
Anyone can tell me if there is a special trick to getting a specific tree everyday and cancelling the random plants? Is it a Time frame hourly trick or Prosperity? I just hate the random feature when I need 50+ Trees of just 1 kind only. I am Needing the Banyan Tree only right now but cant seem to find the trick into getting the Tree consistently. Help me get my trees to work on my Project Q.Q

Comments

• chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    There isn't any trick. Plants are random unless they are sold by the merchant. Expensive and not worth buying.
  • herour#2839
    herour#2839 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Anyone can tell me if there is a special trick to getting a specific tree everyday and cancelling the random plants? Is it a Time frame hourly trick or Prosperity? I just hate the random feature when I need 50+ Trees of just 1 kind only. I am Needing the Banyan Tree only right now but cant seem to find the trick into getting the Tree consistently. Help me get my trees to work on my Project Q.Q

• caoticdemon
    caoticdemon Posts: 53 Arc User
    There isn't any trick. Plants are random unless they are sold by the merchant. Expensive and not worth buying.
    thanks for info.

• chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Not sure what went wrong but herour didn't write a message and fernanda777 wasn't able to write 'games'' so used "jogos". Looking to my earlier reply: same info can be found on many websites: do the daily quest and hope you get the Banyan Trees. The HS merchant doesn't sell the Banyan (checked it today) but he does sell expensive plant-like graphics. So for 50+ Trees you only need a few years of daily questing. Have fun with it.

edit: typo.
    Post edited by chipsr01#2846 on