Celeslord not spawning after taking and completing spawn quest

cheriberryex#8626
cheriberryex#8626 Posts: 13 Arc User
Hi all,

So today I started to complete celestial sage and demon culti on some of my characters and I came across a bug or problem or whatever you want to call it. I have to take a quest at "Trapped Soul Totem" that should spawn Celeslord, which I have to kill.
Once I got to the pillar, I saw a boss that was spawned by someone else, but not killed. I couldn't damage it so I couldn't kill it and get rid of it.
After taking the quest at the pillar, it said "complete!", but the boss doesn't spawn, on neither of my characters.

Does anybody else have this problem? This way I can't get to complete my cultivation :(

Thanks for any reply!

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I'm not too familiar with how the monster spawning works especially since the quest was updated, but I would suggest trying again after a server maintenance has occurred. We did just have one for daylight savings, so things should have reset by now. If you're still having the same issue, let me know and I'll see if I can take a look at the quest.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • berryberry1234
    berryberry1234 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Thanks for the response.
    At one point I just kept spamming the quest and in the end the boss did happen to spawn, so my base cultivation is finished for now!
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    Didn't had a problem here. Both bosses spawned. There is only a problem when someone was earlier: bosses can spawn multiple times and they will attack anyone who comes nearby while they can't be killed. I got lucky after a couple of hours: a G16+12 seeker helped me by just standing in the bosses-area. He got "tickled" while I could kill 'my' boss. Hope this changes in the future so others don't have to wait for bosses to disappear.