Time Zone (US) [Maintenance Discussion] 03/14/21

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited March 2021 in Official Announcements
Please feel free to update if needs be. Please remember to keep checking for updates.
News post on Daylight Savings Maintenances can be found here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11485403-daylight-saving’s-time-maintenance!

Quick warning: time zone changes overnight may affect the servers. This will happen before 2am as the servers have to be offline when the time change happens (this is based using info from previous time changes). Please allow a fair time before the servers come back online. 2 hours is the normal suggested time.

**ALSO: Please check your X-Server times as they may be different for X-Server events such as XTW/XNW AFTER this change.
This will only affect anyone in the US or areas that have DST this weekend. Click Here.
This will revert to normal after EU DST on 03/28/21.

ONLY US Servers will be taken offline for this.
WARNING - Faction Bases may also reset. This includes Chivalry Points/ Trials / Trials Rewards in Safe / Loyalty Funds / Faction Points.
As for compensation for this, I'm not sure if/when we will get it, but it may not come until EU DST. In any case keep checking the news for updates.

EAST COAST - Tideswell Server
For time zone changes Click Here. / For time zones Click Here.

WEST COAST - Etherblade / Twilight Temple Servers
For time zone changes Click Here. / For time zones Click Here.

Today's (sort of) Question.

It's quite delayed but, I will be submitting questions to the GM team soon.

In my notes, I have mainly Chrono Hunt updates (including DA issues), Glacier City Mystery quest issues, and TW map reset queries. If there's anything else that you think should be added, please let me know in this thread before they get sent in.
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• berryberry1234
    berryberry1234 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Hi there,

The question I have for GMs is the following:
    Will the 3v3/6v6 arena be with equalized gears again (like BoS) in the near future?

The current arena doesn’t make it appealing for me to try and farm for g17 cape and ring, but if it is equalized that would make it a fun thing to do regularly, like the PvP system in .​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Yes please, or remove the tier lvl so we can craft all items needed for the g17 cape and ring.
    Its "Almost" impossible for low geared players to get a score of 1400 or higher.
    They not even got a chance of making a g17 cape or ring.
    How will they ever beat the ones who already got it or better gear ?
    My opinion is that we have enough events that can show off our gears, like tw, nw , etc..
    Make the colleseum based on gaming skills to get high rewards (all same gears), rather then the best geared players takes it all.
    What fun is in that?

TY :)
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 60 Arc User
    Will there be a code to compensate for the loss of chivalry and the disruption to trials?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    meow101 wrote: »
    Will there be a code to compensate for the loss of chivalry and the disruption to trials?

This will be posted as a news post in a few days so we understand.

Thanks.​​
  • cuthbertty#8914
    cuthbertty#8914 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thank you very much for the information