Technician / Edgerunner appearance glitch

widowdee
widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
I have 2 technicians, one older one and one new one but I know this applies to the Edgerunners as well since they are different from the normal classes. The fashion sometimes shows up and sometimes doesn't. When I uncheck hd, the timed fashion changes appearance, and her hair goes to the default hairstyle of the techs. At one point, her head was like an alien, smashed in at the top and no hair at all. I know there is something you are supposed to do to make her appear right. What should I do at this point? She sometimes looks like I customized her when I am on her account, but to others, she appears strange or like the default without fashion. I have repeatedly tried toggling HD on and off. It doesn't work. This is frustrating because I take the time to customize all of my toons so they don't look like everyone else. Also, when trying to buy fashion, there is no way to see what it looks like on the technician. All I see in the preview is the original appearance from when she was first created. I'm assuming this will be fixed in the very near future. Please tell me it will! I want my toons to be unique and customization is one of the best features of PWI. But if she has to look like everyone else or totally deformed, I will not want to play her.

Now, how many others are having the same problem with the Tech and the Edge?
Tagged:

Comments

• mitapi#9696
    mitapi#9696 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Because they actually have two appearances, a HD mode and a "normal" mode - so if you only customized one of them, thats exactly why you will sometimes see a "default" - because it is simply a default!
    If you want a not-default appearance no matter which mode you are on, you should customize your tech in HD mode, and then again without HD mode.
    For fashion, some fashion (MOST actually) doesnt have a HD mode at all, so thats why it doesnt show up if you are in HD mode. I personally think its pretty ridiculous they put so much energy into this new "HD mode" but doesnt bother with fashion.