Q: Glacier City: Last Struggle

arinee
arinee Posts: 2 Arc User
So I'm stuck on a quest.
Glacier City: Last Struggle.
Fight the person in black.

After you take a quest, you can autopath on the right spot (407,616). When you get there a follower spawns.
Quest is to kill a follower and report back.
I failed the quest, got killed by a follower, ressurected to town and when I got back follower was gone.

Quest says: 'If the person in black gets away, you can abandon the quest and retake it at Ice Core Archon Clemente.' Which doesn't work for me.
I cannot trash the quest or retake it.

Anyone had similar issues and fixed it?

Tagged:

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    The only thing I can possibly think of is if it could work if you squadded with someone doing that part of the quest chain, but even then I'm not 100% sure if that would work for you.

I do see that there is a quest specifically to reset the quest, but it's at a GM-only NPC. Nobody's had much luck with getting such a quest from customer support from what I've heard, but if you do want to try then the quest ID is 43476 and the name of the quest is "Glacier: Last Struggle Reset". The NPC to pick it up at is Maradona if that needs to be mentioned.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • arinee
    arinee Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you for your answer.
    So this means I'm stuck on this forever? xD
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    For now that would seem to be the case... :sweat: I'm hoping to maybe bring this issue (and other NR quest issues) up to staff though as they really should be helping players fix this stuff.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com