Options
tony444
tony444 Posts: 24 Arc User
Any news on the new codes for jones/omalleys for 2021

Comments

• mikesaphrodite
    mikesaphrodite Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    Not only am I finding no new codes being offered for blessings, I have found that all of the blessings I stocked up in my mailbox have changed to Dark Jade Soulstones. I was very conscientious about stocking up since last year it took more than a month to get new codes. Now I have no blessings for my toons but only a bunch of things that I intentionally deleted because they just filled up my mailbox and wouldn't stack if I took them out. Of course, no one will address this issue so I'm just stuck with what they gave me instead of the blessings I took the time to redeem. And there is no news about when or even if we will get blessing codes for 2021. They are too busy taking vacations, offering the opportunity to spend more money, and offering a sweepstakes IF you contribute to a charity, which effectively makes it NOT a charitable contribution. Still looking for the codes. Maybe we will get them before the end of the year.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    As far as we know nothing in any mailboxes have been converted and or changed.

Blessing codes for 2021 are now available here.

Thanks.​​