Farming Coin for Non-casher

myowe
myowe Posts: 26 Arc User
Hi,

I was wondering if there a way to farm coin without credit card?

Background: I try Jolly Old Jones before the coin update, I switch to selling EU book before the recent update, what other way is there to make money? Currently I'm selling homestead item but the buying value of homestead Dull Jagged Item drop in price by a lot (from 2Mil a few year ago to 800k a piece), Not sure when did ppl sell them that drop in price that rapidly.

Comments

• chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    Over 40 people have read this but no response. Odd. Let me try:

The price drops are only because some people willing to spend real money on a (still bugged) game. With enough "gold" to spend they really don't need to sell stuff at a normal price. It's like the normal HS items. You could sell an item for 1kk if you see it can be made with mats and 22k coins however people now ask somewhere between 0 coins and 100k. By doing that they can level a HS very fast but also need to pay more money to keep the HS alive. It's just a coinsink.
    It also makes items from normal players (aka non cashers) impossible to sell. This is a good way to let people leave to other games. In the end players will destroy this game.

Somewhere here on ARC there was a text that showed we needed to do BH quests to get gold coins. But gold coins are only needed if you are willing to buy from other people. Stop thinking that way and you found a good way to let people sit on unsellable pack-items forever! Once people can't sell, prices will drop and it will be easier to get stuff that won't be yours (according to Terms of Service). Well, it's still a nice game without using real money.
    All the WTS text in worldchat should be ignored. If someone really WTS there is always a NPC that can help, lol.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    As a non-casher I do serveral things, though some thing may be harder to take part in depending on class, gear and how many chars your have.

As of this latest update normal bh has a chance to get 1m gold coins and some silver coins. This is luck and again depending on gear some instances may be harder to be taken in.

Jolly Old Jones while it gives only silver coins you can use them to craft hs mats for selling. Some people do this at a large scale with an alt army, this is one of the reasons the price has dropped over time, the other reason being less demand due to more people having finished their weps.

In addition to this silver can be used to craft stuff such as tt golds, nw mats, and opening lunar for a start. All these things to stop you using gold coin or weaker chars to take the silver hit are good.

Warsong is a good place to farm especialy dueing 2x as it provides extra molds which can be a good method of making silver coin (see above statment). You can also sell crafting service or craft gear to sell to other players.

Lunar, simular to warsong but you also get the EoD. Should only be run during 2x as poorprofit per hour otherwise.

Up, Dh and TT4-x runs can be good profit, as you either can get mats you can sell for a decent amount, or you get coin drop split.

Lastly Mercanting, buying and selling items from and to players, and taking the profit made to help you boost your character.

Other considerations are trying to limit how much you spend on maintiance such as replacing charms with a personal cleric/mystic alt when doing vitae mobs. Another is to invest in a veno/bm/seeker/sb as they have a lower gear requirment to join instances such as up and dh.

• myowe
    myowe Posts: 26 Arc User
    I was wondering about the way to get Gold Coin without any gear link needed or any big faction majority rule the server like Sokka (Primal Storyline on Saturday) and having to be in PK mode in order to get the chance and having an OP gear or G16 with high refinement for hp like 15-20k hp to run TTR 4-1 or 4-2 and Linking +12 Weapon always for UP run. The Homestead Mat have like crash literally for Dull Jagged to 1 to 200k in Etherblade Server, And I'm having trouble trying to get coin to get gear and refinement without credit card.

Basically, any suggestion is fine as long it does not need like high refinement gear or OP gear or linking +10 or +12 weapon in order to join a run to get money and joining a PK majority faction that need constant 24/7 online because I have school and I dont have that much time to be online all the time.
  • hellisfun#4492
    hellisfun#4492 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Joint Tideswell lol everything there is overpriced i usually drop 150M for a Mask of Tsu in 4-1 runs that im in so that easy 15 mil for everyone and i even take g16+5 people because better to work together. though i usually just do runs with my faction so you might have to look me up :smile:
  • cuthbertty#8914
    cuthbertty#8914 Posts: 5 Arc User
    How much useful information! No wonder I went to this thread