Broken Event

Santa Claus event does not give a reward

Tagged:

Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I missed the event for today so I'll check things out tomorrow and submit a ticket. I've had reports that it's the treasure chest at the end that doesn't have a quest - is that the only part that's having issues?
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    Correct all 3 times of the event was glitched, couldn't claim reward.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • iiiamy4#4966
    iiiamy4#4966 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yes, treasure chest doesn't give reward.
  • musiclover#7955
    musiclover#7955 Posts: 23 Arc User
    so someone been faster than me to make a thread for the current bugs since the last update ... because the auto bot ticket support will tell us anywhere to post in a dead forum so there we go .....

@ the mods i know you do what you can

List of Bugs since last Update:

1. WS Bright still buggy (will post it one every single new update that will come until they fix it which is the smallest thing to do)
    2. Hyper Stones also did not work again in FC (was fixed 2 updates ago now buggy again)
    3. Chrono-Hunt (see here https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1210962/cross-server-matchmaking-chrono)
    4. Santa Event broken
    5. Skills Books still in Boutique available -Why???-
    6. Any 1 know if you can still port outside of the BR event? they fix it 2 updates ago ?!?
    7. New Instance - The Whispering Mausoleum - on German Clint is broken mini Map is just white also you cant move some ppl told me they even get right into the floor or get stock somewhere else
    7.5 The Whispering Mausoleum - also dont have a Wiki part jet
    8. gV0Swcpj - gift pack dont work cant use it on NPC
    9. Cluti NPC is missing (see here https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1210970/cultivation-bug)

if any1 found more bugs just continue my list .....

1st: question why the heel they bring out an update like this on the holiday season when nobody is there to fix it? (update was 1 week ago)
    2nd: question are they really sure to bring out the new Alpha Stuff short after the promotion where we get a lot of bugs after this update?
    3rd: is it still possible to use the old Arc Clint or on which day we need to change to the new one? promotion ends 1/16/21 (around 3 weeks)

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11481943-try-the-new-perfect-world-passport-alpha!

• kitty2828#7043
    kitty2828#7043 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Was the event fixed? I submitted a ticket and they said it should be working for most of the community.
  • olympias
    olympias Posts: 16 Arc User
    Nope, definitely not working
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    The staff are aware of the issue and have brought it up to the devs but I guess it'd require an update for it to be fixed. So we might not see a working Santa Event this year unfortunately.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    The staff are aware of the issue and have brought it up to the devs but I guess it'd require an update for it to be fixed. So we might not see a working Santa Event this year unfortunately.

Sounds about right. We haven't had any good events for more than a year now on the Etherblade server. Kind of sad to see Santa say in red system chat that no presents were wrapped so he isn't giving any rewards. This is happening since we all found out that the event is broken. So no fun Christmas decorations for our homesteads, no Christmas presents, no snowmen. But we still the the red system announcement about the event about every hour.
  • iiiamy4#4966
    iiiamy4#4966 Posts: 9 Arc User
    if Satna does not work this year at all, start other events, extend them by the week that we lost due to the fact that Santa is not working, do at least something. Your inaction only puts people in a bad mood
  • vepricin#1390
    vepricin#1390 Posts: 13 Arc User
    So, should we throw Good Luck Gift Pack to NPC or should we maybe buy super inventory store to have a room in inventory to keep this **** and keep Arcgames fat and happy?