[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 11/24/20

Options
obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited December 2020 in Official Announcements
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.

Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 11/24/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 11/25/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 11/25/20 - 08:00 * UTC 11/25/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
No question again this week (I'm not very creative ahaha). Heero is on the mend so I'm posting again :) again he will post the responses to player questions from last month when he can. Hopefully that can be done in the next week so we can take some more player questions for this month.
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Options
    So no question for us, maybe one for you?
    What is your favorite character in perfect world?

Thank you for your great services PWI team!

Take care all
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hmm interesting :P not sure if you mean like favorite class or NPC but I suppose I can answer both of those.

While I do play a psychic as my main, I don't think that it's my favorite class - it's just the one I'm more familiar with. I'd probably lean towards stormbringer as my favorite, though I'm still learning how to play one properly.

As for character like an NPC...that is a tough one especially since there's so much lore. In terms of appearance, I absolutely love the ginger tiger NPCs! I was super excited when Adventure Kingdom released :D there's plenty of others I like but I'm always happy to see them hehe

EDIT: Servers are up!
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com