[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 11/17/20 (COMPLETE)

Options
obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited November 2020 in Official Announcements
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.

Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 11/17/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 11/18/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 11/18/20 - 08:00 * UTC 11/18/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
No question for this week. Heero was a bit unwell so I took over on the maint post today. He will post the responses to the player questions as soon as he can.
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• kaky
    kaky Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    jaja
  • athrinbal
    athrinbal Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    he got the 'rona
  • leh0808
    leh0808 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    well cn just got another new expansion/update, we are like several patches behind already. when we get new update
  • obielle
    Options
    leh0808 wrote: »
    well cn just got another new expansion/update, we are like several patches behind already. when we get new update

We never really get exact dates anymore unfortunately. We usually get our updates around the same time as PWRU, and they have been announcing their new major update so I'm assuming we should get ours by the end of the year, if not then around the beginning of next year.

• leh0808
    Options
    obielle wrote: »

We never really get exact dates anymore unfortunately. We usually get our updates around the same time as PWRU, and they have been announcing their new major update so I'm assuming we should get ours by the end of the year, if not then around the beginning of next year.
    yeah but RU servers got their update a few months ago that we have yet to get
  • leh0808
    Options
    obielle wrote: »

yeah but RU servers got their update a few months ago that we have yet to get

nvm they just had the flyer, mount, fash update this week, https://pw.mail.ru/news.php?article=7704 but still 2 patch ahead of us now
  • obielle
    Options
    They haven't gotten the patch yet if I remember correctly; they're just going through their previews. I think we should be around the same update as them, except they have some bug fixes and features that we didn't receive in our version for unknown reasons. We used to update before PWRU did but now it seems we update shortly after they do.

• obielle
    Options
    Servers are up now!

• berryberry1234
    berryberry1234 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    Again no news update? The heck is going on. Not even promo’s as a leap to thanksgiving and blackfriday.
  • den28nl
    den28nl Posts: 43 Arc User
    Options
    so now there are no GM'S, no events, no anni events, broken quests, no sales and no news at all.
    it's the end of the line for this game.
  • nemicron
    nemicron Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    id just be happy that they fix the server disconnects. its not like they arent making enough money to buy stable servers
  • nemicron
    nemicron Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    > @den28nl said:
    > so now there are no GM'S, no events, no anni events, broken quests, no sales and no news at all.
    > it's the end of the line for this game.

they did some similar to star trek online when they bought it. but they destroyed it by turning it into a pay to win.its to bad.