Littlefoot - Need help understanding

Options
Hi everyone

So I am sure everyone is aware of the Littlefoot issues, I sent a ticket asking about the npc and if it will return.
From past experience the npc stayed after the event ended also the npc had dates on it so we knew when the event will end.

Here is what they said.
https://imgur.com/ueefqfr
https://imgur.com/hFVntLj

Comments

• cin#7613
    cin#7613 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    I wish you had posted your ticket text. Otherwise, typical response.
  • chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    Options
    Good thing to know is that Customer Support never read this forum. They would be busy all day while copy/paste a standard text on any ticket they receive. .
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Ah geez, those responses... :/

The Littlefoot NPC is spawned on the Dawnglory server from what I see so they absolutely should be able to spawn her on the remaining servers. I'll see if I can request for the NPC to be spawned.

I've enquired about re-adding the event dates to the NPCs in the past but didn't get a helpful response unfortunately. It seemed like they would prefer to put event dates into news posts, except they're not really doing news posts so it's nearly impossible to get the correct dates for events.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • xxxthekidxxx
    xxxthekidxxx Posts: 38 Arc User
    Options
    obielle wrote: »
    Ah geez, those responses... :/

The Littlefoot NPC is spawned on the Dawnglory server from what I see so they absolutely should be able to spawn her on the remaining servers. I'll see if I can request for the NPC to be spawned.

That would help a lot thanks, I know lots of people just wanna redeem their tokens including me. Also I dont understand why the npc cant remain without the event quest, because it was here for a long time before the event started, that would solve alot of issues.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Oooooooooof the response I got was not too helpful either. They linked me to the wiki page which I wrote - finally can cross that one off my bucket list. I'll keep trying, maybe will have better luck since Golden Week just ended in China.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • ceivora
    ceivora Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Options
    We had LittleFoot Npc on our server for almost two years now and now she's gone? I been farming her and saving up my rewards for her for years so far and this happens lol. I sent tickets and I got that response in the picture https://imgur.com/U56FMMZ. Also how could we ever do the event correctly when she despawned on Etherblade server twice for like one to two weeks? And what happened to giving us a date for how long she will be active!? I guess we got to figure it out on our own and become better players in the future maybe apply to work for Perfect World make it great again. lol