What the heck?? No Anniversary this year?

Options
So.....we are now in our 12th year and there is no rewards/events/codes, let alone a post regarding it? Man I'm disappointed :/

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Don't think we'll be expecting to see many news posts considering they've made the marketplace updates monthly now...

From what I do see, they've opened up Adventure Kingdom and activated the Littlefoot event (AKA Gauntlet of Nemesis), which is better than nothing I suppose. From what I know, other versions of Perfect World have gotten a unique type of anniversary event - you can see some of the stuff at the Celestial Agent in south Archosaur. I might ask staff about whether we're getting this event too or not.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • zakena123
    zakena123 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    what a bummer ... does the staff no longer care about the game? at least think of the players that still play for the love of it.
    i returned to the game 4 mnths ago and now i am questioning if i did the right thing.
    Will we ever get codes or charge rewards or events or anything for that matter ? Or is the game here just to get shelved away?
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    Options
    We should celebrate with the "End of Summer Sales" :D Gratz PWE :D
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    We are going to ask about this in a few days.

Im just waiting for the Questions for the GMs to be completed and it will be on that list.

Thanks.​​