About Glacial Spike of BLADEMASTER

Options
red#4565
red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
edited July 2020 in Blademaster
Can someone tell me if the Glacial Spike "FREEZE" that affects targets 10 meters away is like Tidal Force FREEZE of Stormbringer?
The freeze of Stormbringer stun the target even if he has control effects immunity and i think that this skil have the same effect.

lwBYwVQ.jpg

Comments

• shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    It is indeed the same kind of freeze icon as the sb skills has, however it doens't work if the target has anti-stun.
  • redfast#1771
    redfast#1771 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    > @nowayoutgtx960 said:
    > It is indeed the same kind of freeze icon as the sb skills has, however it doens't work if the target has anti-stun.

Thanks!
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    Options
    Also, it is always -1 sec frozen than what is stated on the skill, if you use the green glyph it is 3 instead of 2 seconds.

Their descriptions are garbage. Freeze is the anti-movement CC and the actual CC here can be named frozen, like SBs tidal force and supercell and the proc from water stance from Edgerunner, all the same.
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    Understood. I was thinking that this skil could frozen intead freeze the targets. This is bad, because if u use this skil at 10 meters or more, the skil will lost the reductions and only have this bad stun :'(