Issues with the skills

potc12
potc12 Posts: 4 Arc User
I'm having an issue. When I installed the game, I created an Archer and I was able to learn and upgrade my skills but when I logged out or when I changed the character, it stopped working. I mean the arrows to learn and upgrade the skills are now gone. I have a lot of spirit to learn them and done the cultivation and still can't have them. Like the skills which you upgrade at lvl 3 or 6 I couldn't do it. I even tried to create another character on a different server and the issue remained, so I tried to install it on different computer and still having the same problem.
Tagged:

Comments

• gukibl#4031
    gukibl#4031 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Nothing to do with the install. Just check the STR (max 104) end DEX (All other points). Also, like all other classes, at 1 point you need to die first so you can continue your culti.
  • potc12
    Nothing to do with the install. Just check the STR (max 104) end DEX (All other points). Also, like all other classes, at 1 point you need to die first so you can continue your culti.

And what is having to do with my skills problem? It began after I logged out
  • gukibl#4031
    Well, you started it, lol. Changing own hardware doesn't give this problem. Changing a character can only give this problem if you delete your character, replacing it with another class. Like going from Archer to Seeker. Would take a couple of days and you loose all except the mails in the in-game mailbox. Changing the character via a makeover scroll, even if you ini-edit a bit, doesn't give this problem. Even shutting down your computer doesn't give this problem since it's server-side. So back to your text:
    I created an Archer and I was able to learn and upgrade my skills but when I logged out or when I changed the character,it stopped working. I mean the arrows to learn and upgrade the skills are now gone.
    Since this is all server-side you should be able to play with your character on any other computer where Arc and PWI are installed (with AND without Arc defender on). If you play that Archer you should check the amount of STR and Dex for your armor and weapon, check the level and culti requirements to get the skills. Sure, you could to what spuangi told and let us watch it on Youtube. Others could answer without even using Arc forum. Easier for people to start trolling too!
  • potc12
    Well, you started it, lol. Changing own hardware doesn't give this problem. Changing a character can only give this problem if you delete your character, replacing it with another class. Like going from Archer to Seeker. Would take a couple of days and you loose all except the mails in the in-game mailbox. Changing the character via a makeover scroll, even if you ini-edit a bit, doesn't give this problem. Even shutting down your computer doesn't give this problem since it's server-side. So back to your text:
    I created an Archer and I was able to learn and upgrade my skills but when I logged out or when I changed the character,it stopped working. I mean the arrows to learn and upgrade the skills are now gone.
    Since this is all server-side you should be able to play with your character on any other computer where Arc and PWI are installed (with AND without Arc defender on). If you play that Archer you should check the amount of STR and Dex for your armor and weapon, check the level and culti requirements to get the skills. Sure, you could to what spuangi told and let us watch it on Youtube. Others could answer without even using Arc forum. Easier for people to start trolling too!

Ah ok. Well I didn't know that at all. Indeed I deleted a...Mystic if I remember and created the Archer I mentioned. I played a few years ago and didn't know that could happen. But I have the requirments you said. So what can I do to make able to learn and upgrade them then? Sorry if I sound noob but I was off of this game like...8 years, so some stuff are new to me
  • gukibl#4031
    For the Archer you need to have light armor so Str 104 + the other points all on Dex.
    If you want a Mystic again it should have max 60 Str and all other points on Magic for arcane gear.

Best way to learn a character is to get in a faction asap and let others help you with culti's. Lol, just watched my faction. 106 members but only 1 online (me). Well, activity rules. :D
  • potc12
    For the Archer you need to have light armor so Str 104 + the other points all on Dex.
    If you want a Mystic again it should have max 60 Str and all other points on Magic for arcane gear.

Best way to learn a character is to get in a faction asap and let others help you with culti's. Lol, just watched my faction. 106 members but only 1 online (me). Well, activity rules. :D

Ah ok, well thanks for your help, at least you explained and now I know what to do. Thanks :D
  • rosspullman#6089
    rosspullman#6089 Posts: 1 New User
    Just check the STR (max 104) end DEX (All other points).