Arc Points

bubbablue#5573
bubbablue#5573 Posts: 8 Arc User
What are Arc Points and how do I receive them? I have been wondering about this for a while now and have not been able to find anything on the topic. Thank you in advance for any information on this.
Tagged:

Comments

• bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    We used Arc points in the past but PW stopped us from getting them. No support since it was stopped.
    To receive points we used to log on daily (in Arc) and do a quest. In Arc we could convert the points in to (online) coins which we could spend in the PWI boutique.

You wasn't able to find anything about this topic since it has nothing to do with PWI itself. We are only forced to use Arc if we want to start the game. Also, when searching on Google or Bing (I did last week*) you should find a forum which is all about Arc and spyware. Was fun to read but except for your IP adres, connection (Oo... are we allowed to use VPN?) and computer name I didn't find anything (yet). But that has nothing to to with PWI.

* = was searching for a solution to keep Arc's internet browser connected. Didn't find anything.
  • bubbablue#5573
    bubbablue#5573 Posts: 8 Arc User
    ok....it just lets me know it's not available anymore... Thank you for your response.