About BH Snakefist Guardian

fededomino
fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
what we need is PWI remove Mirage Stone for open BH Snakefist Guardian , since we dont get Mirage Stone in BH Reward, it is hard to get Mirage Stone , and let us open it for free , Mirage Stone was from old days when we get Mirage Stone in BH Reward , otherwise we cant do BH Snakefist Guardian , i have no clue what Developers are thinking of now a days otherwise make game unplayable and also Developer can ad more VITAE and quest for VITAE , is this a way to treat us player in a way of punish us , how about Developers get inside our game and have a chit chat with us . so we can tell what we want , and not Developers want , they dont play game anyway , keep punish us and we flee away , many of my old friend is already gone :'( crying , what PWI and Developers need is to rethinking over and over again what they doing , dont develope in blindness , use innovation , run through all updates what already is developed and rethinking what can be changed to the better , make this game playable for the FUN we had in earlier days of this game , CASH will came if UPDATES suit players and not Developers and PWI we are not gamer junkies without a brain. RETHINKING and use INNOVATION and and confirm with players about UPDATES suit us Players and what we want , NOT what Developers want or PWI . mabye Developers dont care about us anymore and develope in blindness , when players leave game the alarm clock should ring in PWI offices and the panic should spread it around in every corner , but dont . the world live in blindness , sorry but sad . we are tired of more boundary open and what else for level up , i want to sell sunshine on a bottle ;)

Comments

• gukibl#4031
    gukibl#4031 Posts: 30 Arc User
    What we need are the snowmen. With the drops we can convert the 3 type of stones in to mirages.
    What we need is a squad where every member pay an amount of mirages: share the mirages == share the drops
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Back in Times / days , we got random Mirage Stone for BH 100 reward, now we dont get them its unfair and a punishment