Bring the arena female fashion version in boutique

luizknow#3421
luizknow#3421 Posts: 5 Arc User
I did not find a directly appropriate place to discuss these matters, so I am sending on this platform. It is already the second time that the snowman clothing from the 3vs3 arena arrives at the boutique for men only, which I don't think is fair, because many girls are trying the first rankings to get the clothes and only the men can, you practically gave the clothes away free for men without caring about women, who are the ones who most buy clothes from the boutique all year round. It shouldn't be your mistake, but it seems that you don't want to put women's clothes on for us, that sounds offensive and sexist. As a consumer, I think I should have clothes for all sexes. Also, you should bring old clothes like Golden Feather, Lunar Ripple etc. Another issue is that the game gets boring with the delay of the end of the season, a year has passed and no news or updates.
I expect an answer, thank you.

Comments

• brookieeeee
    brookieeeee Posts: 17 Arc User
    Pretty sure this was obviously a mistake. When they brought the male Arena fashion in it was partnered with the female set Winterlords. There is a male counterpart for this set. I believe PWI was not meant to put the Arena set in boutique and may have accidentally just used the key words "Snow" when trying to get Christmas fashion in boutique (because thats when this mistake was first made) they were meant to release the Winterlords Male variant but clearly screwed up. We have yet to even receive the male version. I do believe the fact they haven't corrected this mistake is extremely lazy. But I very much disagree in calling them sexist. If anything the females of this game get far more fashion than males, and are thought about more than males in regards to fashion by far, because like you said- we are the ones who most buy clothes from the boutique all year round.

I wish people would understand this is a mistake, it is not a malicious jab at the females of this community.. sigh