Unable to get into Primal World (RA 1 Quests Glitch)

r2bbit
r2bbit Posts: 7 Arc User
I'm having a problem receiving the Reawakening I Quest Line, starting in Primal World on the character Celinde on this account. I completed the following steps successfully, but after these, I'm unable to receive quests in Primal World.

This is what I did:

1. Talk to General Summer in Archosaur (521 629). Take the purple quest "New Horizons – Summer Reawakened".
2. Talk to the Primal Messenger in North Archosaur (564 675). Choose the first option in the list to answer correctly.
3. Talk to the Messenger of Time on the platform above the middle of Archosaur (552 654).
4. Go to the Worldspire in the City of a Thousand Streams (123 856) up to a height of 46. You should get a popup on the platform.
5. Talk to the Archosaur Student twice in North Archosaur (564 673), and then talk to the Master of Cycles next to him to receive Stone of Love·Restoration.
6. Talk to the Master of Cycles and select the Reawakening option to perform your first reawakening.

After using the Stone of Love at Master of Cycles, I was teleported to Plume City (Cleric starter city), but I didn't receive any new quests under "Find Quests" or in the PWI Story function, so I flew to Archosaur to talk to the Messenger of Time directly, but his dialogue option box is empty and I can only choose "close", so I can't progress to the Primal World or do the quests. These next steps simply don't work:

Talk to the Messenger of Time on the platform above the middle of Archosaur (552 654).
Talk to the Messenger of Time on the platform above the middle of Archosaur (552 654) again to enter the Primal World. Select "Door to the Primal World".

I posted underneath what the dialogue box with the Messenger of Time looks like when I click on it and what my quests looked like. Right now I just manually leveled to 60s in Frostcover with hypers, because I can't get into Primal World to get my star chart and other things I need.

Can you help me get the correct quest line, please?

DpEL19t.png

TX7yysQ.png

dyMCdHx.png

Comments

• oldphart55
    oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
    as far as i know i think you need to be TS X to enter primal
  • r2bbit
    I'm not sure what that is, but I reached level 100 on my main and did the RA 1 quest chain and I can't do the last steps so I'm not receiving any quests, not sure what the problem is. What's TS X?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Twilight Sky Lv X

I cant say fur sure this is the requirement so you would have to double check this.

Thanks.​​
  • r2bbit
    Wiki says this is a quest chain obtained inside Primal, but I can't even get inside, that's the problem.
  • r2bbit
    edited June 2020
    Wiki also says Twilight Sky Lv X is a RA2 quest chain, but I only just started my RA1 and was unable to receive any quests at all for it. How can this be fixed? It seems like a glitch.

Without the RA1 quest chain I am unable to do RA2 later, too.
    Post edited by r2bbit on
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited June 2020
    They did change the level requirement for the Reawakening I Quest Chain to level 80+, so you are pretty close to it. The Primal World will also open up at this level. Note that Reawakening II Quest Chain will also be level 80+ once you've reawakened for the second time. You do not need a sky level to enter the Primal World because you unlock your sky levels in there, so the above responses are not correct.

I'll take a look at the wiki page for Reawakening (and other related pages) to see if they need to be updated as I may have missed those.

EDIT: I've updated the relevant info on the Reawakening page, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll check over the rest of the page and related pages to make sure that I didn't miss anything else.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com