Latest promoted marketplace update is not reflected in the Boutique (17 June 2020)

ggjosh
ggjosh Posts: 4 Arc User
The latest marketplace update as per June 17, 2020 showcased numerous packs on sale but none are actually in the Boutique in-game. The in-game Boutique has not been updated at all!

Here is the post I'm referring to:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11459603-marketplace-updates

To give you an example: If you go to the Boutique, you will not find even the first pack: The Midnight's Toll.
Instead, the pack for sale is Glowing Energy Core. If you need further examples, look at some of the items listed as on sale:
- War Avatar Catalyst (20g)
- War Avatar Essence (40g)

If you look at the in game Boutique, not only are they NOT on sale, but their prices are NOT EVEN CLOSE.
- War Avatar Catalyst (40 silver)
- War Avatar Essence (50 silver)

What went wrong here? Did you guys just forget to do it for DawnGlory server (my server)? Is the announcement wrong or is the content in the Boutique wrong?
Tagged:

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited June 2020
    The announcement is definitely wrong. I have sent in a ticket notifying them so they should hopefully be aware of the issue by now.

EDIT: I didn't check the news post before replying here. It seems like they did correct the sales list now at least for the normal weekly Marketplace Update. Not sure if the Friday/Sunday ones will be correct though.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com