What is the interest?

Good afternoon! Dear administrators, please tell us...
1. Why is PWI late with the update? Previously, updates were released 3-5 months after China. Now it is already in Russia, but we do not have it(
2. Why are there no events? A year and a half ago, it was interesting to play. Did events. Collecting badges. Exchanged for useful things. Now where did it all go?
3. Why are there no codes? Used to give very often, now there is nothing(
4. ARC quest? You promised that you would change the system and return it to working order. But removed, and not returned!
Play becomes boring, not interesting, routine, can you return interest in the game?

Comments

• mrfrans#1017
    mrfrans#1017 Posts: 9 Arc User

Now even in high-level dungeons collect rarely (People leave, interest disappears, do something....
  • drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    They must have made the decision to stop supporting PWI, and only give it minimal support. They also must have made the decision to cater to the very high cash shoppers over the rest of the community. The lack of support, the lack of care, the lack of players, kind of all point to the end.

My question is what do the players want, and want does PWI want, and where do those 2 areas overlap.
  • mrfrans#1017
    mrfrans#1017 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Even the administrators are silent here( You're probably right
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Yeah unfortunately it's a bit difficult to get in contact with the PWI staff and they don't generally read the forums. That said I can answer some of the questions based on what the mods have been told.
    1. According to the staff, our expansion has been delayed due to the pandemic. This is about all we've been told about this officially so I'm not sure if there are other reasons for the delay or not. It's hard to say when we don't get a lot of communication.
    2. This answer is a bit of an older one from like 2018 (I think), but back when I asked this question to our CM he responded saying that there is a huge lack in staff and while they would like to run events they just don't have time to do it. For context they laid off a ton of people back in 2018 including some older PWI staff. I don't know how big their team is now.
    3. This one isn't an official answer but from what I've seen there's always been some kind of pattern with the codes where we'll get heaps over a period of time and then nothing. Usually this is because PWCN wants to limit the amount of codes we receive but in this case it's probably also due to a lack of CM presence.

I don't have an answer for the Arc Quests unfortunately. Maybe we can try and poke someone to find out what the plan is with this. I remember hearing something about it but I can't quite remember what it was now.

ETA: First response is a bit moot now since we're getting the update tonight :P
    Post edited by obielle on
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com