Customer Support Chat... AND... A Thread of the Good of PWI...

Options
enbysra
enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
Given most of "Quality Corner" is negative and-or a series of "PWI should change/add this and-or that," I figured I would throw a thread on here of what PWI apparently already has done correctly and-or fits as being "Of Quality."

Given what seemed like 2 tickets in limbo yesterday, much to my surprise today, I found some chat bubble in customer support when viewing my opened tickets. Having been on this game since February of 2010, I have had tickets / issues in the past and never saw that chat bubble before. So I clicked on it and started typing about both of my ticket issues briefly. Next thing I knew, customer support was replying :o . It was good to know my tickets were not just in limbo, but that PWI was at least aware of these tickets and getting around to working on them. This is, despite what I can tell from in game, must be a large enough volume of new players returning due to current day issues.

In closing they done good, and maybe just maybe, if you (the players) have anything nice to say (and lord knows I have had plenty of smack to talk about PWI myself), this could be the thread to do it... o:)