Unable to login on main toons

guys just now i tried to redeem a code from arc website, i successfully redeem it. but when i try to login on my main toons it booted out me from it. i tried restarting my pc and such to no avail. then i try to login on my alts and i can login on all of my alts but not my main toons. Please support team how to solve this issues :(

Comments

• luminousdecember#6511
    luminousdecember#6511 Posts: 9 Arc User
    guys just now i tried to redeem a code from arc website, i successfully redeem it. but when i try to login on my main toons it booted out me from it. i tried restarting my pc and such to no avail. then i try to login on my alts and i can login on all of my alts but not my main toons. Please support team how to solve this issues :(

Os windows 7 32 bit
    Intel HD Graphics
    2 GB RAM
  • riveter15
    riveter15 Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have similar issue. I got dc from game and now 3 days I can't get back in. I got instant dc after loading page is finish. But funny thing that other chars from same account could log without any problems.
  • tcard
    tcard Posts: 2 Arc User
    Games is mass dc'ing and not letting me in for 15 minutes each time. Really need to fix the force log button
  • nebskiller
    nebskiller Posts: 4 Arc User
    And here I was trying to come back to pw... here let me just not let you log in the game. :s
  • itsmeesu#5650
    itsmeesu#5650 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I can't log esu for over a month now & really ired -> PWE.
  • lisaine
    lisaine Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm unable to stay connected to any server on any account. As soon as contact with the server is made, i get a window that says "Disconnected from server. Please ...." i can't remember the rest. I've changed my password, restarted my Windows 10 PC, to no avail. I tried to verify files, but after 12 solid hours of verification, the client was less than 50% completed.

Please help!
  • anata1
    anata1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I think 2 hours is the longest my game will last without DCing.... sometimes though, it'll disconnect before my security timer has even had a chance to finish counting down. I.... really kinda want to cry, and I don't know how to fix this. I run my clients at 32bit because it's more stable and less likely to disconnect than the 64bit, but... if this is "more stable" then there is something -wrong-
  • loei#9697
    loei#9697 Posts: 5 Arc User
    so where did the first topic go, all ppl who got stuck in the update?
    error with update, try again, and again and again, and can never log in again because its a never ending loop.
    its removed, have u moved it?
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited June 2020
    loei#9697 wrote: »
    error with update, try again, and again and again, and can never log in again because its a never ending loop.

Did you mean this thread? It's still here from what I see. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1210653/file-download-appear-error-cant-update-game

EDIT: you're right, discussion not found. I'll chase down the right link.
    Post edited by obielle on
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • bok888#8554
    bok888#8554 Posts: 3 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    loei#9697 wrote: »

Did you mean this thread? It's still here from what I see. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1210653/file-download-appear-error-cant-update-game

Discussion not found.
  • skhope
    skhope Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can't even get in the game :( My screen is struck on entering perfect world and then crashes. Happening after update.