Trying to play my old account from 8 years ago

Options
rotoxxx
rotoxxx Posts: 2 Arc User
hey, i was wondering if theres any chance for me to play my old barbarian from a long time ago, thank you!

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    rotoxxx wrote: »
    hey, i was wondering if theres any chance for me to play my old barbarian from a long time ago, thank you!

First Welcome Back.

Do you remember any info at all?

Username?
    E-Mail the account was linked to?
    The Barbs toon name?
    Toon Names on account?
    Server You played on? (Just keep in mind we had a server merge)

Guessing you cant remember the password but know your E-Mail address/account name. Reset your password. After this you should be able to log into ARC and get back on your toon providing you have access to your E-Mail for ARC Defender.

If you no longer have access to your E-Mail or cant remember it then your have to send an E-Mail to support. The address is in my signature. Subject of what the issue Is. Detail as much as possible that you can remember from the account. Support will contact you and try to resolve this for you. In short the more tou can remember about the account the better.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.​​
  • rotoxxx
    rotoxxx Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    hey, thanks so much for helping, i sent u the account info!
  • xanderblackpaw#2277
    xanderblackpaw#2277 Posts: 6 New User
    Options
    i also have a old account however im able to log into it with my old email and i got the password changed just fine aswell BUT none of my old characters were there when i loged in and i cant seem to find a way to send a ticket nor can i start a new descusion on this topic due to the fact that for some reason it has set me as a new account even tho iv had the account sence 2005 and also if it matters i made this account back when PWI was its own website all on its own as mentioned back in 2005
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    i also have a old account however im able to log into it with my old email and i got the password changed just fine aswell BUT none of my old characters were there when i loged in and i cant seem to find a way to send a ticket nor can i start a new descusion on this topic due to the fact that for some reason it has set me as a new account even tho iv had the account sence 2005 and also if it matters i made this account back when PWI was its own website all on its own as mentioned back in 2005

Have you checked all of the servers? We've had some server merges in the past.

An easy way to check for characters is by redeeming an Arc code. You can do this in the Arc client by going to Library on the left-side, clicking PWI, and then clicking the Redeem Code link. Below are two codes that are re-usable. Once you use one of those, it'll list all servers that you have characters on, as well as the characters themselves.
    • 0N3OeVPo
    • kF3S8zKE

If you still can't find any characters after that, you will have to send a support ticket. You can do that here: https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com