Valentines Promo... What went wrong?

Options
Hey guys,

I thought I might address this topic in the forums because it might maybe affect alot of people and we could have a discussion about it.

As you know, with the start of the valentines Double-Charge and spendpromo the chinese office closed down due to corona virus. (At least that's what I think? It's closed, that's the main factor.)

Of course, we can't request the people there to risk their lives just for the sake of giving us new promo's, that would be a horrible request! I'm well aware how dangerous it is and we should never expect them to do such a thing. Yet, I feel like alot still went wrong during the Promo...

On the 26th of february we received a news-post that there's supposedly a sale on since the 19th of february and is supposed to last until the end of the promo, which is the 3rd of march.
Never happened, post got taken down a day or so after. All good, happens.

Now next thing that happened is a second spendpromo. The goldprice dropped due to everybody trying to sell their gold to get spendpromo rewards by up to 40%, at least on our server, can't talk about the others, but it dropped massively.

Now, that nearly everybody made it to sell their gold, everybody is kind of disappointed that we now get a second spendpromo which we can't participate in because we already spent our gold on horrible conditions.

My idea/wish would be, that the current spendpromo should be applied to everybody who also participated in the valentines spendpromo, to be honest... That's the least of compensation that could happen, due to the chaotic valentines promo we had.

I enjoy the game, I respect the Arc-Team and the Chinese team, yet I hope we get some kind of fix for everything that went wrong, because the way this turned out, charging like 3000$ this promo might've been the last time I've charged on this game because I feel left alone by the support.

What's your opinion on this?
I'm glad to hear a discussion/ideas!

Comments

• engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    Now, that nearly everybody made it to sell their gold, everybody is kind of disappointed that we now get a second spendpromo which we can't participate in because we already spent our gold on horrible conditions.
    My opinion: if I want to participate in a spendpromo I'll just get more gold via Arc or via the bot in Celestial Vale. :)
  • wraithling#9654
    wraithling#9654 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    My opinion: if I want to participate in a spendpromo I'll just get more gold via Arc or via the bot in Celestial Vale. :)

Charging more for something that is already over just has a bad aftertaste.

Also, the celestial vale bot took me a while, do u mean the gold-mail guy that comes back over and over? xD
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    Options
    Also, the celestial vale bot took me a while, do u mean the gold-mail guy that comes back over and over? xD

think that what he means while he only got his mailbot in celestial vale but many spy bots in west and other locations on kinda any server