Valentines Day and no lucky pack in Boutique

what a boutique have no lucky pack for sale at Valentines Day ,, a question for GM , this call for a rethinking :s:*

Comments

• nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    If you can’t read then you shouldn’t be playing this game GM’s have already made a statement about this and if you pay any attention to anything but pixels in a game you would know what is going on in real life

Pulled from the PWI news directly

No Marketplace Update

Unfortunately there will be no special Marketplace update available for this sale due to the continued office shutdown in China. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide compensation in the near future.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Essentially besides promos there were no V Day sales. No wedding packs, no pigments. No pigments on sale for over a year now.

B4 anyone says pigments in star 6, I will absolutely accept your offer to charge $1500 to my account so I can take advantage of those sales.
  • nunuator
    Duplicate QQ thread so I’ll give you the same stupid answer

If you can’t read then you shouldn’t be playing this game GM’s have already made a statement about this and if you pay any attention to anything but pixels in a game you would know what is going on in real life

No Marketplace Update

Unfortunately there will be no special Marketplace update available for this sale due to the continued office shutdown in China. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide compensation in the near future.

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »

No Marketplace Update

If you believe that crock of **** I have a bridge for sale. Chinese new years shut down has never been a problem in the past. GM have essentially abandoned the game and spewed a bunch of BS. I been playing the game 9 years and this is the first. Now scram.
  • nunuator
    edited February 2020
    And you just really proved my point of how stupid you are... it’s not Chinese New Year that they are shut down for it’s the **** corona virus that they have legit quarantined their people in their houses and are spraying gas in the air in order to combat the spread of it...

It’s really surprising that you can’t put two together to get that conclusion and you need it spelled out for you so GTF off your high horse and the stupid mentality of QQ no sale when China (the devs of this game) are legit facing a apocalyptic virus..
  • konagurl6666
    konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    shimarra wrote: »
    nunuator wrote: »

No Marketplace Update

If you believe that crock of **** I have a bridge for sale. Chinese new years shut down has never been a problem in the past. GM have essentially abandoned the game and spewed a bunch of BS. I been playing the game 9 years and this is the first. Now scram.

Further to this person's point of how self centered you are..

.We NORMALLY get a patch, a patch that "get this" gives us our sales. ALL sales in game are run through CHINA where ALL game modifications are made. The corona virus has been a thing since before the Chinese New Year, however, they took the opportunity during that holiday to shut down the main factory based cities to STOP the spread of the virus. We can still enjoy a Charge/Spend? Zen bump as those are run through ARC (an American based company that isn't plagued with a deadly virus). Normally the New Year would finish around about Feb 10th and give them time to modify the client for us lovely international players to enjoy a sale on Feb the 14th. A very much so Western holiday that they did not adopt until much later. Further, they have NO OBLIGATION to give you ANYTHING for ANY holiday. They do it because they want to and it makes money. The Chinese who allow these sales get a much smaller portion than you would realize..

SO next time you decide to get your ego so far up your own **** that you can't have empathy for an entire country trying to get their people healthy, please go ahead and head to your PWI install folder and double click Uninstall.exe, because the game damn sure doesnt need your absolute toxic mind set or your entitled ego.

Thank you.

SOURCES:
    https://wsj.com/articles/chinas-factories-struggle-to-resume-operations-after-virus-shutdown-11581157800

https://cnet.com/news/coronavirus-affecting-tech-firms-as-outbreak-spreads/

https://nytimes.com/2020/02/07/business/coronavirus-business-impact.html​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on