Weapon Missing

Options
oldphart55
oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
last night i completed a quest where i got a lvl10 scythe now when i logged in this morning & looked at my inv low & behold no lvl10 weapon onlu my old lvl8 weapon so what happened & no i didnt npc it i even put +32 mag attack in it

Comments

• engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Options
    First of all: SUPPORT DESK Having trouble getting into the game? Is the problem between your chair and your keyboard? Check the Technical Support Forum for solutions.

So there shouldn't be any comment on your .... Oo ... didn't see a technical question. You wrote you didn't npc the weapon but since you cannot discard or trade it this would be the only option to remove the weapon but of course you can put it in the bank. Best thing is just to do the morai quests at level 90 and get that free level 12 weapon.

edit (as a reply forobielle's message): I finished my Morai quests 2 weeks ago and got a weapon. Strange.
    Post edited by engrish#1692 on
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    First of all: SUPPORT DESK Having trouble getting into the game? Is the problem between your chair and your keyboard? Check the Technical Support Forum for solutions.

So there shouldn't be any comment on your .... Oo ... didn't see a technical question. You wrote you didn't npc the weapon but since you cannot discard or trade it this would be the only option to remove the weapon but of course you can put it in the bank. Best thing is just to do the morai quests at level 90 and get that free level 12 weapon.

Unfortunately the morai quest chain doesn't give the weapon anymore, but there are plenty of quests that give weapons, including at level 20. Just follow the quest chains in the perfect world anecdote and you'll be fine.

As for why your weapon disappeared out of nowhere...I'm not really sure. Hopefully it doesn't repeat with future quest weapons that you receive.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • oldphart55
    oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
    Options
    not worried i just kept lvling till i could use g16 scyth i already had in stash