[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 01/21/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited January 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
Currently not working!
Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 01/21/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 01/22/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 01/22/20 - 08:00 * UTC 01/22/20 - 07:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question for this week - If you could ask for any skill to be glyphed what would it be and why?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Question for this week - If you could ask for any skill to be glyphed what would it be and why?

I dont often Start so Ill start this week...

I would like to see Dragons Breath done,

May be have some shield from one of the Glyphs, Change to P Damage from another, Some sort of healing effect, Change to Water attack, Change to Earth Attack.

Thanks.​​
  • seal#2762
    seal#2762 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Sin Skill Spoiler of War - Since it currently does nothing in pk anymore lol
    Glyph skill - instead of DQ items dropping maybe, idk Guardian Scrolls x 5 (and increases on glyph by 5 each, so lv10 glyph its like 20 Guardian Scrolls drop) would be nice to have ppl drop items again in pk.

also maybe change it from a skill that does 0 damage to either a debuff phy def, or maybe increase crit, or it deals damage.

food for thought