PWCN new feature: R8RR>R9RRR

Options
Hi dudes, my friend showed me some new stuff from pwcn, don't know if someone already talked about (I'm alittle absent, so if someone talked about this i'm sorry...)

Well... new option to make R8RR>R9RRR

bzmRCVW.png
rNCJljI.png

Comments

• beibei520
    beibei520 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    can u show the tab for the rings plz?
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    Options
    @beibei520 My friend said only these items can be evolved, (ring and belt not included)
  • beibei520
    beibei520 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    @beibei520 My friend said only these items can be evolved, (ring and belt not included)

so what is under the ring tab?(戒指)this one
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @beibei520
    This NPC is the Rank9 forge they just added the option to evolve the r8rr equips, the other tabs didn't change(the material is different because they don't have pwiR9rr, our R9rr is ''edited'')
    cdpv6sZ.png
    dpSrBne.png
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Options
    So basically expect to pay 2-9bill per part seeing that it’s in the 250-750mill per item category and needing 9 of each to make chest etc... but, seeing that we have different belts it’s gonna be nice for a def lvl set if anything... work on upgrading the ring to China r9 then make the r9 devil and the China set serenity’s Gg is all I can say seekers will be more uber broken and heck all classes will xD
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    Options
    so when i made some parts like belt already 4th cast now im fcked cause anyone else got full 3rd cast and can go on make a full 4th cast via r8? lmao they go making a joke out of it, hope it doesnt appears since it would break down r9.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Options
    nunuator wrote: »
    So basically expect to pay 2-9bill per part seeing that it’s in the 250-750mill per item category and needing 9 of each to make chest etc... but, seeing that we have different belts it’s gonna be nice for a def lvl set if anything... work on upgrading the ring to China r9 then make the r9 devil and the China set serenity’s Gg is all I can say seekers will be more uber broken and heck all classes will xD

Overall that’s true but the r8 version would be better for some classes as far as a def set due to you can get better defensive stats than r9. Also the defensive r8 bonus for a couple of classes is awesome for school cleric and sb get 8 and 15 def lvl. Venos can get 8 def lvl and 10% phy damage reduction and bm same thing but magic damage reduction 10%. So this is a good option for some but for many classes this is a viable option.

so when i made some parts like belt already 4th cast now im fcked cause anyone else got full 3rd cast and can go on make a full 4th cast via r8? lmao they go making a joke out of it, hope it doesnt appears since it would break down r9.

Lmfao do you realize how arrogant and selfish this seems? Lmfao. Just ask the GMs for your old belt back than a few ppl did it successfully. Also, ofc they will bring it we get almost identical updates now and have been for years. They hardly “edit” anything out
    Post edited by blazerboy on
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958