[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 12/17/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
edited December 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
Currently not working!
Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 12/17/19 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 12/18/19 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 12/18/19 - 08:00 * UTC 12/18/19 - 07:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question for this week - Are you Ready for the Holidays, Is snow on the way?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    Yes Yes Snowwwww!!
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Let it snow , Let it snow , bring snowman on , or a army of GM´s dressed in snowman fashion we can strip off them loooooool
    Last Christmas , WHAM ,,,, best ever made song
  • lathena
    lathena Posts: 19 Arc User
    Heeroo, what is this.... where are events, people are confused and disappointed, there is only marketplace update ... and snow
    Mess with me, I'll mess you up!
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    lathena wrote: »
    Heeroo, what is this.... where are events, people are confused and disappointed, there is only marketplace update ... and snow

PWI events? I thought the 11th anniversary **** show would have showed you pwi doesn't do events or useful codes anymore.
    Their news about the marketplace update isn't even right. "February fashion update" lmao we're still in December with no fashion being added to the cs this update.
    Don't forget to stock up on blessings, we have no gm that will actually be able to get us the codes from PW China.
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    Marketplace Update

By Shalenak | Wed 18 Dec 2019 01:00:00 AM PST

February Marketplace Fashions!

The following sales are available:

Start: 12/18/19 @1:00AM PT

End: 1/1/19 @11:59PM PT

1/1/19 looks like we are going back in time boys! They are so incompetant they can't even get the year right.
  • heerohex#3018
    Yes Yes Snowwwww!!

SoonTM...
    fededomino wrote: »
    Let it snow , Let it snow , bring snowman on , or a army of GM´s dressed in snowman fashion we can strip off them loooooool
    Last Christmas , WHAM ,,,, best ever made song

Let it Snowwwww

Sorry I don't have access to this information. The update seamed to be shop and the patch to start the snow. To be fair that was a calculated guess on my part. Hopefully events will follow soon.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    lax wrote: »

PWI events? I thought the 11th anniversary **** show would have showed you pwi doesn't do events or useful codes anymore.
    Their news about the marketplace update isn't even right. "February fashion update" lmao we're still in December with no fashion being added to the cs this update.
    Don't forget to stock up on blessings, we have no gm that will actually be able to get us the codes from PW China.

The 11 anni was in words I can use a let down, Hopefully they can make up for this with some Christmas events. Please dont quote me on this.

Holiday Fash I "HOPE" will be available soon. Ill ask the question for you on this.

As for blessings they can be generated by the PWE team, ALL codes will expire on 1/1/20. This is just the way the system is setup. I dont think its a problem to wait a few days till they are back in the office for a new one. However its a good idea to have a few spare.
    lax wrote: »
    Marketplace Update

By Shalenak | Wed 18 Dec 2019 01:00:00 AM PST

February Marketplace Fashions!

The following sales are available:

Start: 12/18/19 @1:00AM PT

End: 1/1/19 @11:59PM PT

1/1/19 looks like we are going back in time boys! They are so incompetant they can't even get the year right.

O Dear....

Thanks.​​
  • mistressani
    mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Is there a place where I can see all the events listed that are happening for the Christmas Update?
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Is there a place where I can see all the events listed that are happening for the Christmas Update?

PWI doesn't generally notify us via news posts of upcoming events anymore unfortunately. There is an events page on the wiki that lists known events that are upcoming or currently running. I don't know if there may be other events coming up and I'm not sure when snowmen will appear since those aren't really easy to find out about.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com